- RT @LovetoRide_: Good to see #CycleSeptember on the @creativesheff / @MarketingSheff Welcome to #Sheffield website! https://t.co/9kwKtk8iZH…
- RT @SCRGrowthHub: Registrations open for @creativesheff China Business Programme to help improve knowledge of the market > https://t.co/PCS…
- RT @VisitSheffield: Going Public is bringing one of the UK’s finest private collections of modern art to #Sheffield in September https://t.…
The Sheffield City Region Enterprise Zone runs along the M1 corridor and offers a prime opportunity for companies to choose a business location benefiting from:
- Excellent transport connectivity across the UK.
- Proximity to the critical mass of the Sheffield city region's manufacturing supply chain, and the world class companies and research organisations located at the Advanced Manufacturing Park, including the new Rolls Royce Advanced Blade Casting and Project PoWeR facilities.
- Access to a range of planning, financial and infrastructure support packages including: Business rate reliefs worth up to £275,000 per eligible business over a 5 year period; Enhanced Capital Allowances (ECA) for qualifying plant and machinery.
- Simplified planning processes to facilitate fast track planning applications.
- Acess to Superfast Broadband
Sites within the Enterprise Zone include the Advanced Manufacturing Park (AMP), Sheffield Business Park and Tinsley Industrial Estate.
For more information please visit www.sheffieldenterprisezone.co.uk