The Sheffield City Region Enterprise Zone runs along the M1 corridor and offers a prime opportunity for companies to choose a business location benefiting from:
- Excellent transport connectivity across the UK.
- Proximity to the critical mass of the Sheffield city region's manufacturing supply chain, and the world class companies and research organisations located at the Advanced Manufacturing Park , including the new Rolls Royce Advanced Blade Casting and Project PoWeR facilities.
- Access to a range of planning, financial and infrastructure support packages including: Business rate reliefs worth up to £275,000 per eligible business over a 5 year period; Enhanced Capital Allowances (ECA) for qualifying plant and machinery.
- Simplified planning processes to facilitate fast track planning applications.
- Access to superfast broadband via the Digital Region network.
Sites within the Enterprise Zone include the Advanced Manufacturing Park (AMP), Sheffield Business Park and Tinsley.