Key Infrastructure & Developments
Sheffield offers a variety of key office developments including:
- St Pauls Place – a high quality professional environment in the Heart of the City.
- The Square – a key mixed use site with a prominent office development in a key city centre gateway position.
- Sheffield Digital Campus – designed specifically for the creative and digital industries, incorporating Electric Works the perfect collaboration space.
For further information about available key office sites visit www.sheffieldofficeportfolio.com If you are looking for something a little more tailored to suit your needs please use the property search to the right, or contact us on +44 (0)114 223 2407 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our internationally recognised key industrial sites and developments include:
- Advanced Manufacturing Park - AMP – a unique advanced manufacturing technology park with world leading manufacturing and materials research centres (including the AMRC in collaboration with Boeing, TWI and Cti) and companies such as Rolls Royce and Dormer Sandvik.
- Sheffield Business Park - one the city region’s largest business parks located between junctions 33 and 34 of the M1.
- Sheffield International Rail Freight Terminal - SIRFT - a unique logistics opportunity with motorway and rail access.
- BLADE - Prime logistics development located adjacent to J34 of the M1.
The character and attractiveness of Sheffield provides a high quality public realm in and around the city.
Sheffield City Council has been working on key regeneration projects in the city centre and Upper Don Valley since City Regeneration Division was created in 2000. Projects include:
- Heart of the City - an area of important buildings (Sheffield Town Hall, City Hall, Crucible Theatre, Winter Garden) high quality public spaces (Peace Gardens, Barkers Pool, Tudor Square) and commercial and shopping activity. It also includes other new developments such as the 4 star Mercure hotel, new offices, and the Millennium Square.
- Gold Route – a high quality environment and linked public spaces, the route runs from the award winning Station Square to the University of Sheffield. A brochure is available to the right.
For more information please contact us +44 (0)114 223 2407. For current initiatives and future developments click here.