How we can help you
Sheffield's Investment and Sector Growth team is here to assist you in setting up and/or growing your business. Whether you are looking to locate in Sheffield or are an existing Sheffield business, some of the specific areas of support we can offer are as follows:
- Property – we can help you identify the most suitable office or industrial premises for your business.
- Finance – we can help you access appropriate capital investment grants, loans or equity finance, research & development grants, or link you to specialist financial and tax planning support.
- Recruitment & skills support – if you have specific people or skills requirements, we have a unique HR consultancy service to assist you in accessing the most cost effective local sources of information and support.
- Access to supply chains and networks - we can help identify and introduce you to appropriate local and national supply chain partners and networks relevant to your business needs.
- International Trade Support – whether you are looking to trade internationally for the first time or expand your existing activities, our international trade specialist is available to help you develop new opportunities overseas.
- Access to knowledge & innovation – we can facilitate access to our regional knowledge base, which includes our local Universities in addition to many private sector research organisations.
- Relocation support – through one of our partners, we can link you to a tailored relocation service to support the requirements of key personnel wishing to relocate to the city.
- Accessing council services – we can help you to access and liaise with the relevant local statutory services provided by the Council, including planning, environmental services, etc.
- Ongoing aftercare – once established in Sheffield, we will support the ongoing growth of your business and work with you proactively to develop further opportunities to invest within the city.
- Benchmarking - if you are benchmarking city data for a client, or making an investment case for your business, please contact us as we can assist you.
All of our core services are bespoke, free of charge and confidential, so to discuss your requirements further, please call us on +44 (0) 114 224 5000 or email us.