Advice for Growth
Business Sheffield is here to help you shape your business growth plans. Our business advisors can contribute towards the expertise you need to deliver them and work with you to sustain your success.
Our team of experienced business advisers and sector specialists will work with you to support you through the growth process. We can help you to:
- Undertake a business review - to identify factors affecting current performance and opportunities/challenges facing the business.
- Think through options for growth - expanding market share, developing new products, introducing new technologies or new approaches to strategic partnering and sourcing.
- Pull together a team of experts and professionals who will work together with you to help you achieve your growth targets.
Specifically, the Advisor team has access to:
- Experienced business mentors - who have 'been there and done it'.
- Accountants, lawyers and other relevant professionals who will provide time at no charge or on a managed fee basis.
- Technical experts, such as Innovation Futures at Sheffield Hallam University, who can support innovation in products, processes and systems.
- Research and Development programmes through the University network and sector research bodies.
- HR consultants and employment specialists.
- Specific growth programmes and bootcamps in areas such as sales, transformational ICT, exporting, procurement and social enterprise.
- Help to access the appropriate grants, loans, or equity finance, or link you to specialist financial or tax planning support.
- Leadership and management training through our city's Universities and Sheffield College.
- Targeted sector support for high growth SMEs - in advanced engineering and manufacturing, creative and digital, business professional and financial services, low carbon and healthcare technology sectors.
For more information on the above, for an informal chat or simply to find out how we can help in other ways, please call the Business Sheffield on 0800 043 55 22 / 0114 224 5000.