Access to Specialist Support
Sales & Marketing
We can help you increase your sales in a number of ways. Whether you want to penetrate new markets, improve your sales processes and customer relations, open up new routes to market, or improve the effectiveness of your marketing efforts we can help. The service is tailored to your specific needs and can include:
- One to one support from an experienced sales specialist.
- Ideas generation to increase sales enquiries.
- Telesales Master class sessions and workshops.
- One to one support from an experiences marketing specialist to provide advice and guidance on a number of topics which can include:
o Marketing strategy
o PR and Marketing materials
Procurement and Tendering
Interested in increasing the business you do with the public sector? Or just generally improving your ability to submit successful tenders irrespective of the end user? If so, we can help in a variety of ways through:
- Procurement ‘bootcamps’ designed to help you identify opportunities and submit competitive proposals.
- Workshops designed to help you understand the basics of public procurement processes.
- The provision of experienced procurement mentors who provide practical guidance on achieving success.
- The provision of information on significant Council contracts , such as the ‘Streets Ahead’ contract with Amey.
- Access to all Council tender opportunities through YORtender www.yortender.co.uk and for sub-£25k contracts via www.buy4sheffield.co.uk.
- General support through the Sheffield Enterprise Programme to get your business into shape so you are ready to compete when the time comes.
For further information, please contact the Business Sheffield Gateway on 0800 043 55 22 / 0114 224 5000.