- RT @SheffTechParks: :This Thursday: This month's Platform looks at examples of start up support from across the Region with @yaccelerator @…
- RT @GirlAboutShef: Calling all charities! FREE session for those wanting to improve their I.T. Systems? It’s necessary and important that y…
- RT @jamieveitch: Today's radio show podcast with description and timings. Thanks @Jodie_Marshall @amindapart for such a great interview htt…
Launchpad – helping early stage start-ups!
Here at Business Sheffield, we help deliver Launchpad. Launchpad is a business support service for early stage start-ups and firms up to two years old. It is available across the city region and supports people in Barnsley, Bassetlaw, Bolsover, Chesterfield, Derbyshire Dales, Doncaster, North East Derbyshire, Rotherham and Sheffield.
Have you ever dreamed of working for yourself? Are you already trading and ready to take the next step? Launchpad can help. It’s a programme of services through which you can get the below – for free!
- Business support and advice
- Free workshops and training events, covering everything you need to know about running a business
- Mentoring and support from experienced business owners based in the Sheffield City Region
- Opportunities to meet and network with other like-minded individuals
- Business modelling
- Preparation for growth
Business Sheffield and Sheffield City Council deliver the Launchpad service in partnership with Sheffield City Region Growth Hub. The Launchpad project is supported financially by the European Union and has attracted £2,359,613 in investment from the European Regional Development Fund as part of Europe’s support for the region’s economic development.
All of the business support services we provide are free because our job is to help you succeed, create jobs and grow Sheffield’s economy.
Find out today how we can help you start up or grow your business – just email or call us BusinessSheffield@sheffield.gov.uk 0114 224 5000