- RT @SheffCouncil: Our new initiative Make Yourself at Home encourages everyone in #Sheffield to work together so we all feel safe and confi…
- RT @VisitSheffield: We’ve been working with lots of colleagues across @SheffCouncil to produce a guide to help #Sheffield’s hospitality bus…
- RT @OLPSheffield: Exciting news from @sheffhallamuni - a new #research & #innovation unit to support people to recover & rehabilitate from…
- RT @YorkshireBD: New post: RBH set to open short-term office space on Pennine Five site https://t.co/oMUzkxLQAC
- @Northpowergrid hi #TeamPowergrid, the lights are indeed back on but power isn't to the rest of the house (or neighborhood) - S35
- IT Engineers required! Curvalux is opening a brand new facility in Sheffield - home to the breathtaking Peak Distri… https://t.co/MuUoixDpee
Investment Team Manager
T: 0114 223 2406 M: 07554 555749
About me: I head up the Investment team, working proactively with businesses; the Sheffield City Region LEP and other intermediaries to attract and retain business investment into Sheffield. I relocated from the North East in 2014, where I was formerly Head of Economic Regeneration at Darlington Council.
T: 0114 223 2355 M: 07810 152410
About me: I bring 30 years of banking experience to my role as Investment Manager for City Growth Department. During my banking career I consistently delivered both tailored financial and non-financial solutions to help my business customers grow. As an Investment Manager for City Growth Department, my role is to work with large, growing companies in Sheffield.
T: 0114 223 2353 M: 07876 853652
About me: After studying at university I fell in love with the city and am delighted to take up a role which attracts investment from national and international businesses. I bring over 10 years of experience within business development within the private sector to my role as Investment Manager. I identify inward investment opportunities and attract businesses into the city providing relevant links to services and intermediaries to support the client. I come to Sheffield Council after a number of years working on key inward investment projects in Economic Development at Wakefield Council.
HR Business Consultant
T: 0114 223 2379 M: 07767 474198
About me: Prior to working for City Growth Department, I held HR Management roles in the Logistics Industry, working in partnership with major blue-chip clients in the Manufacturing and Retail sectors, working at both operational and strategic level.
T: 0114 223 2382 M: 07825 114827
About me: I work as an Investment Manager, primarily focused on working to attract new inward investors to Sheffield. I have over 10 years’ experience working in Economic Development, supporting local businesses and inward investors. I have worked closely with many growing businesses in the region across a wide range of sectors.