Halloween at Sheffield General Cemetery!
Halloween Activities at Sheffield General Cemetery!
Come and get fully immersed in the spooky season this October at Sheffield General Cemetery with lots of fun activities to come and do for all the family!
Free and Open things to do include:
• From 25 October our New Murder and Mishap Trail will be onsite. This is a self-guided trail and open to all. On the 29th and 30th of October this trail will be lit up at dusk for an hour.
• From 29 October – help us create a Cemetery Pumpkin Display – join in the fun and bring in a carved Pumpkin to display on site. Pumpkin drop off days are between 10 and 12 on Tuesday 26 Oct and 10 and 12 on Friday 29 Oct at the Samuel Worth Chapel. Over the Halloween weekend come and see your pumpkin on display at the Chapel!
• Friday 29 October – Spooky Sweet Stall and SGCT Bookshop at the Gatehouse.
• Saturday 30 October – Halloween crafts at the Samuel Worth Chapel – come and make a mask or a bat! 12-3pm Free bookable activities
• Friday 29 October 2-4pm - Ghosts and their stories – Creative Writing Workshop with author Nik Perring – suitable for ages 7+ ticket link athttps://www.gencem.org/new-events
• Saturday 30 October. 11-12 and 2-3pm - Spooky Storytelling in the Woods with Carmel Page – suitable for ages 8+ (content may NOT be suitable for children younger than 8).
Ticket link at https://www.gencem.org/new-events
Paid for bookable events:
- Friday 29 October – Fungi Walk with Ecologist Ziggy - tickets viahttps://www.gencem.org/new-events
- Saturday 30 and Sunday 31 October Nostalgic Film Club Haunted Screenings! Book a ticket for an immersive film screening like no other. Matinee screenings of Death Becomes Her and The Addams Family and late night showings of The Nun and The Woman in Black. Book tickets at http://buytickets.at/nostalgicfilmclub
Sheffield General Cemetery
From: 25/10/2021 To: 31/10/2021