Renishaw Park Golf Club was the brainchild of Sir George R. Sitwell Bt. In 1911 he constructed an 18 hole golf course spanning the Sheffield to Barlborough Road. The front nine holes were set in the parkland adjoining Renishaw Hall with the back nine holes alongside the River Rother.
The Clubhouse was extended in 1913 with the addition of a new wing designed by Sir Edward Lutyens. The fine crescent shaped façade fades away from the road so it is only seen by relatively few people.
Renishaw Park has been well known for a number of years now for the quality of its greens which are fast and true, some of the best in the area.
On-site catering, On-site light refreshments, Free Parking, Telephone (public), Accepts groups