Art in the Gardens
Sheffield Botanical Gardens, 5 - 6 September 2020
10.30am - 5.30pm
- Premier Artists and Craft Professionals.
- Open art Exhibition
- Outdoor sculptureS on the lawns.
- Huge variety of artist and craft exhibitors.
- Home and Gardens Showcase.
- Sheffield Young Artists Display
- Original art, prints and craft for sale direct from the artists.
A great day out for all the family...
The annual Art in the Gardens event, held in Sheffield Botanical Gardens, is arguably the largest outdoor art market in the North of England with artists, craft makers and visitors coming from across the UK.
This event is a truly wonderful opportunity to buy the perfect piece of art or craft direct from the artists, whilst enjoying the stunning surroundings that the gardens have to offer. Thousands of pieces of art and craft will be on show and for sale.
From premier artists in the pavilions and marques, sculptures on the lawns to the Open Art Competition, a dedicated 'Home and Gardens' area and a host of professional artists and craft makers.
Come along to explore the gardens, meet the artists, enjoy some locally sourced food and drink, beautiful artwork and enjoy your day.
The event will be held on Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 September 2020.
To help manage capacity within the gardens, there will be two sessions each day:
- 10.30am - 2pm
- 2pm - 5.30pm
Tickets must be bought in advance via Eventbrite.
General admission tickets for over 16 years will cost £5.00 and under 16 years tickets will be free.
Ticket sales will end 1 hour before the end of the event.
You must turn up to the session that you book your tickets for.
Tickets can be purchased at: https://artinthegardens2020.eventbrite.co.uk
Graysons Solicitors – Premier Sponsor of Art in the Gardens
We are delighted to announce that Graysons Solicitors are returning as the Premier Sponsors of ‘Art in the Gardens’.
Peter Clark, managing partner at Graysons, said: “I think this year’s event will be one of the most important in the event’s history as it signals some sort of normality returning to the local arts world. We very much enjoyed being involved in our first Art In The Gardens in 2019 and we’re looking forward to meeting the visitors in September once again.”
Graysons Solicitors specialise in property, family law, lifetime planning, wills, estate and trusts, elderly client services, personal injury and clinical negligence. To find out more please visit: www.graysons.co.uk
Covid Safety Measures
We want to keep you safe and healthy at Art in the Gardens, so we will be implementing a number of measures to ensure the event is as Covid -safe as possible for visitors and meets all the official Government guidance. Measures that will be in place during the event include:
Visitors will be asked to wash their hands often and avoid touching their face. Hand sanitizer will be made available.
Maintain a social distance from others (minimum 2m).
Face coverings must be worn when entering marquees, pavilions or engaging with any of the exhibitors.
A one-way system will be in place and organisers request visitors keep to two customers or one family bubble per stall at any one time. Please wait patiently to the side before approaching if there is already a group at the stall you wish to visit.
Please use available hand sanitizer before touching anything, especially artwork, sculpture, cellophane wrapped prints, cards etc.
- The event will be supporting the UK Government Track and Trace initiative by collecting contact details of attendees at the event when you book tickets.
- Please be aware that if you arrive outside of your session you may not get access to the event if it is full due to the Covid-Safe Capacity regulations, so organisers advise that you please try and arrive well within your booked session.
- Please turn up with your tickets ready to be scanned upon entry.
- Please DO NOT attend Art in the Gardens if you or your family group are displaying any symptoms associated with COVID-19. If you have a recent onset of a new continuous cough or a high temperature (over 37.9°C) or any other associated symptoms, then please stay home and arrange to be tested. If you can no longer attend the event for this reason and require a refund, this can be arranged by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask all visitors to help do their bit in keeping the event safe for everyone by adhering to all the guidelines above. Stay safe, keep well and we look forward to seeing you at the event.